Changes to eBay User Agreement & Privacy Policy

From: eBay Announcements (announcements@welcome.ebay.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 08:03:35 EEST

=======================================
Changes to eBay User Agreement & Privacy Policy
=======================================

This administrative email was sent to rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi based on your account at eBay.

---------------------------------------

Official Notice of Revision to the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy

We are committed to improving your experience at eBay. We have modified the User Agreement and Privacy Policy based on suggestions from our users and to accommodate future site improvements. The User Agreement describes your rights and responsibilities while bidding and selling at eBay while the Privacy Policy describes the information we collect about you and what may happen to that information.

To learn more about what was changed in the User Agreement, please go to http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/uarevision1-faq.html#4. To see the revised User Agreement, please go to http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-user.html. For additional information, please visit the User Agreement FAQ which is available at: http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/f-agreement.html.

To learn more about what was changed in the Privacy Policy, please go to http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/pprevision1-faq.html#4. To see the revised Privacy Policy please go to http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-priv.html.

This agreement is effective on May 21st, 2001 for new registering users, and is otherwise effective on May 15th, 2001 for all users registered prior to May 21st, 2001.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes & enhancements. If you would like to review your notification preferences for other types of communications, please visit http://pages.ebay.com/services/myebay/optin-login.html. Note that it may take up to 5 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-priv.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-user.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 1995-2001 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

Please include the following text in your reply.
annmn:[043gFz043gFz51hRm3012000m6fnE6frn]