Investo...r NEWS BULLETIN - JUST RELEASED

From: yjrjyrm7@bolt.com
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 15:37:52 EEST

STOCK JUNGLE NEWS
FOR MONDAY, APRIL 2

JOINT VENTURE DETAILS TO BE RELEASED AS
LAMP RISES 17 % on Thursday, March 29
IT LOOKS LIKE IT MAY BREAKOUT AND START TO RUN!!!

PUT YOUR BUY ORDERS IN EARLY!

AL DRIZEN THE CEO OF LAMP - LAM PHARMACEUTICALS
Announced at the New York Analysts Conference on Monday at 11:15 a.m.
THAT LAMP has Completed a JOINT VENTURE
& SPECIFICS WILL BE ANNOUNCED Soon!

HE ALSO SAID THAT THEY HAVE A PRODUCT THAT WILL GIVE LAMP CONSERVATIVELY A REVENUE OF $ 30,000,000 TO $50,000,000 AND WILL GIVE THEM AN EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $1.50

USE THE MULTIPLE OF 20 TO 30 AND THIS IS VERY CONSERVATIVE AT $1.50 EPS .
THIS STOCK SHOULD BE $3O.OO TO $45.00 ON HIS WORDS ALONE FROM THE CONFERENCE!!

To Listen to his complete interview, just click on: http://www.corporate-ir.net/media_files/otcbb/lamp/presentations/healthcare/index.htm

COMPARE LAMP to other Pharmaceutical Stocks trading in the $55.00 to $135.00 or CIMA LABS
which closed up 4% Thursday to $63.87

CNBC-tv - tuesday at 2:30 p.m. covered drug delivery companies and said they will be climbing because Johnson and Johnson and other Pharmaceutical Giants are buying up smaller Pharmaceutical companies which have state of the art developments and products--
LAMP has four revolutionary products !

DD SITES for LAMP:
http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=LAMP&startfrom=627
http://www.stockhouse.com/comp_info.asp?symbol=LAMP&table=list
http://quicken.excite.com/investments/news/?Mod=20&S1=N&ticker=&symbol=lamp&button=Go&choice=on
http://www.stockclubz.com/lamp/

OUR STOCK OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL WILL BE SENT OUT FRIDAY, MARCH 30 AT 3 P.M. TO SPECIAL REQUEST MEMBERS-TO QUALIFY FOR THIS EARLY SENDOUT, PLEASE EMAIL US WITH "SPECIAL REQUEST" in the Subject.
--------------------------
UPDATE :
VIDE went up 172 % Wednesday and another 10.2% on Thursday!
LOCH down .01 at .16
BLDP was down 2 %
ARGO was up 35 %
--------------------------
Disclaimer:

Stock Jungle News provides information on companies we profile.
The information provided is not intended to be investment advice.
There is no intent to give specific investment advice to any person
or concerning any specific company. We advise all readers and
subscribers to seek investment advice from qualified and licensed
securities professionals before investing in or trading the securities of
any company for which information is provided. All opinions expressed
are the opinions of either the editors the company which is the subject
of the opinion. No opinion is intended as a solicitation or recommendation
to buy, sell or hold securities. We do not guarantee the truthfulness or
accuracy of the information published. Investigate independently the
information published. We recommend thorough review of company
information contained in the regulatory reports of the companies featured
on our website. The information provided herein is only intended to be a
starting point for readers’ additional independent research. We are being
compensated with free-trading shares in Lam Pharmaceuticals by a third party
and not the company for dissemination of news and information on the featured
company and we may buy, sell or hold securities in any of our featured or profiled
companies at any time without notice to the public. It is the intent of the our staff
and other holders of these securities to profit from the increase in the price of
these securities which could be the direct or indirect result of a heightened public
awareness of the operations and prospects of companies advertised on our
websites. For information from regulatory and other objective sources, concerning
sound investment practices, or the risks associated with investing and trading
low-priced securities, go to the sec website.
Your are receiving this message as a member of stock jungle. To apply for our newsletter and send it to your office or to another address, just email us with "subscribe" in the subject. If you have received this by mistake, please email us with "remove" in the subject at stockjunglenews@excite.com and we will remove you from our list.

In addition, the mailers are not licensed investment advisors. They do not and cannot advise you to
buy or sell securities.
The information presented is not the opinion nor was it written by the mailer, but presented by an analyst
and is intended to inform interested parties but is not intended to be taken as investment advice from
the mailer, and is Not an offer to buy or sell securities. The mailer does not guarantee the accuracy of the
information and does not take responsibility for it's accuracy as we only deliver this information.

Investments should always be made with the advice of a licensed security representative since
investing in stocks is highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.
The mailer accepts no liability for any loss arising from use of this report or it's contents. The mailers
may hold positions in companies mentioned and may sell at any time and explosive
stock picks, mailers, and associates are being compensated with free trading shares of LAMP,
LAM PHARMACEUTICALS Inc. by a third party to deliver the profile this company in our newsletters and
websites. Please do your due diligence whenever investing in any security of any type.