Re: Selling used Vantico(Ciba) 5170 Resin

From: akintayo a adewole fac/staff (adewole@njit.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:19:49 EEST

For all those who expressed interest in the SL5170, name your price. It
will go to the highest bidder! :) Here is what I said about the resin in
a previous message:

The resin is in good condition. I'm not sure about the viscosity of the
resin. We used the machine fairly regularly. We were constantly adding
new resin, so the same resin hasn't been sitting in one place for an
extended period of time...

Thanks.

Akintayo