Relaunch at Cyba3

From: Cyba3 (relaunch@cyba3.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 22:27:18 EEST

The Computer Games and Modeling Industry is Recruiting Like Never Before

3D STUDIO MAX STUDENT EDITION ONLY £295.00
The Computer Games and Modelling Industry is recruiting like never before!

Also, more than ever there is a vast shortage of skilled and creative individuals out there to fill these prestigious and adventurous positions.

Here at CYBAHOUS we know and understand the industry’s needs and because of our affinity with the problems we are able to help.

Our Excellent, Industry approved Distance Learning Courses are built with you and your career in mind.

We don’t just teach – We show you how!

Our students are from all around the world – as far as Tasmania to Sweden and New York to India, and just like you they fall into one or more of the following, they are:

In our view you are our most important product and not the course, what you put into it determines what you get out of it. We do as much as we can for you from a Friendly Help Desk to a Live Jobs Site and a Student Software page to a Government Grant available to all our UK students. Our newly redesigned web site is waiting for you to explore, so go ahead and start your new career here with CYBAHOUS, and remember…

AT CYBAHOUS WE PUT ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER FOR YOU!