RE: Off subject - Maybe someone on the list can benefit from this knowledge

From: Vern Carter (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 22:15:29 EEST

John,

Sorry, I got caught by this. Just trying to be helpful. There is no way to
know if some of these stories are true, and I don't have time to check
every story that may or may on be of use to others. I still think its
important to pass on info that may potentially save a life.

Regards

Vern Carter
Creative Technical Solutions
6880 Hillsdale Court
Indianapolis, IN 46250
317-578-3445
fax 317-578-3446
www.3dresource.com

This e-mail and any attached file is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by calling the
person listed above.