Epoxy tooling

From: Paulo Lima (plima@estg.iplei.pt)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 12:33:31 EEST

    Hi,

    My name is Paulo Lima and i am a postgraduate student doing a research on the Epoxy Tooling ( EP 250 ) process

    My goals are to try to evaluate different cooling conditions ( conformal cooling channels) and their effect on the maximum number of shots possible to make.

    I`m using C-Mold and Thermocouples to validate the temperature distribution on the cavity and mould core.

    I was wondering if anyone could give me some hints about the conformal cooling and their effects on the longevity of the mould.

    Best Regards,

    Paulo

Engº Paulo Lima
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Escola Superior de Tecnologia e Gestão de Leiria
Leiria - Portugal