Re: a concise description of a buildable RP file

From: Glyn Churchman (glyn@protousa.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 18:50:30 EEST

To add to Tom's good advice, the most common problem I see in files, after low resolution,
is fine details that will not build or details so fine that they fill in, or partially
fill in from lack of adequate spacing. This is common to debossed lettering and logos and
to ends of clips or any sharp, pointy details on parts.
I know this varies greatly, but what I see, in general, is that anything below .015"
width, may or may not be there in the final part. The same goes for spaces that will or
can fill in.

Glyn