Re: End of Service

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan.rp@pera.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 19:44:20 EEST

This service should not die and $100 may be too much for some contributors
to the list.

As I belong to a benevolent organisation that give great value for money I
may be able to convince our IT department to take on the responsibilities of
administering the list.

If I could let them know fully what they would be undertaking and at what
cost would be the minimum cover.

For those that wish to see what sort of organisation PERA International is
please visit

http://www.per.com

or one of its information services Global Watch, managed by PERA for the DTI
(Department of Trade and Industry)

http://www.globalwatchonline.com/

Hannu (Rapid Dude) if you could contact me and give me some details that I
could pass onto our IT administrator.

Jan Andrzejewski jan.rp@pera.com
RP Project Manager
PERA
Pera Innovation Park
Nottingham Road
Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire
LE13 0PB
UK
Tel +44 (0) 1664 501501 Fax +44 (0) 1664 501556