Re: Funding the rp-ml

From: R. Eric \ (eric@laserinnovations.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 18:51:20 EEST

Hey Terry,

I except your challenge :-), and place a challenge to all the vendors
who support this list.

Laser Innovations (aka: www.solidimaging.com ) would like to donate
$1,000.00.

Rapid Dude, please send us the details of how to transfer funds.

Best Regards, always

Eric King
eric@solidimaging.com
www.solidimaging.com