Re: Can u answer my question?

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 16:53:57 EEST

Tom

It depends on the technology, AND the size of the object or build table.
Tolerance can be measured and compared based on the "overall" size of the
object or based on the variance from a plotted vector.

For example, at the high end, my RapidToolmaker will place 0.003 inches
droplets within 0.0002 inches of a plotted vector. but, I doubt that this
will really answer you question....

What about the "ion beam" test in Japan that cut a 2 micron object outline
of a wine glass

If you re-state the question, your answers will make more sense...

good luck

Steven Adler CEO
Automated 3D Modeling
adler@a3dm.com