Re: Welcome to rp-ml

From: ATiburon@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 20:41:19 EEST

In a message dated 4/27/01 8:39:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KDenton@williams-int.com writes:

> Personally I like the Yahoo groups as an alternative
> to the rp-ml as there is a method for receiving files, html or non-html

And Spam, and endless pop ups. Yahoo is in it for the money. As opposed to
some non-profit outfit like HUT. Yahoo is OK for hobbies, chats etc. But I
would rather get my RP info from a source that isn't going to fill my mail
box with junk.
Andy Scott
Lockheed Martin Aero Sys

I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly,
or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am
a man.
     Chang-tzu