RE:

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@3dcompress.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 02:42:05 EEST

Its against Arizona law since ASU is a state university. However, different
places have different regulations/rules and laws. So I am not sure you can
pass a universal judgment. If for example there is no service bureau within
"a" range then what's wrong with Universities helping local industry. Its
been done here in US -- Look at all the consortia run by universities....

AR

Dr. Anshuman Razdan
Director, PRISM
http://3dk.asu.edu