Re: educational rp/research firms competing against private firms

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 08:02:52 EEST

Note that the labor intensive aspect of the RP/research is often done by
graduate assistants, which, as I recall, get paid almost nothing.

If the educational institution gets tax dollars, or is supported by the
government, it would seem to be in opposition to private firms in the same
market, and would place private firms at a disadvantage while charging them
through the taxation to support their competition.

B. J. Arnold-Feret