RP&M Exhibition in Cincinnati

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 20:47:21 EEST

Dear Rapid Prototyping Professionals:

If any of you are planning to attend the Rapid Prototyping &
Manufacturing Exhibition, we would like to invite you to our Booths 314,
316, and 318 to view the following technologies:

- CAMATTINI Vacuum Casting & Polyurethane Injection System (live
demonstrations!!!)
  CAMATTINI High Performance Technical Polyurethane Materials

- DESKARTES Expert Series Software for Design, Rapid Prototyping, Data
Translation, and 3D Communication
  (live demonstrations!!!)
  Design Expert Software
  3Data Expert Software
  View Expert Software

- PRECICAST aluminum casting technology for prototype, "bridge", and low
volume production of complex die castings without die cast tooling.

- FORMECH Vacuum Forming Machines (live demonstrations!!!)

- METAPOR micro-porous, air-permeable aluminum tooling material for
vacuum forming.

We look forward to see you at the show.

Sincerely,
Michael Tsenter