RE:Sanders Wax

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 08:18:49 EEST

Over the past few months I have interviewed a number of Solidscape "Protobuild" users with a specific eye to correcting the blistering effect seen on investment castings. The summary of recommended procedures can be viewed at http://www.a3dm.com/a3dm_casting.htm I have tested these methods on models built by my RapidToolmaker where the surface is smoother and have noted a significant reduction in surface anomalies. The same methods should work for the Solidscape material as well.

Steven Adler CEO
Automated 3D Modeling
adler@a3dm.com
www.a3dm.com