Microwaves to cure layers of epoxy resin

From: Klaus Berg (k.berg@qut.edu.au)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 12:29:33 EEST

Dear Mr. Marshall Burns,
Dear Hendrik John,

Thanks for your interest in curing thermoset polymer layers using microwaves.

It is nice to know that a second researcher has been working on a similar
project,
as I believe there are differences between both systems.

To answer this question, I will certainly investigate your patent (Hendrik
John).
You will understand, I can not say more than that our system was presented by
myself at the International Conference PTK 98, Berlin in 1998, as shown below.
Berg K., Christodoulou P., and Yarlagadda P., "Curing of Epoxy Resins for
Rapid Product Development
  by using Microwave Radiation," presented at IX. Internationales
Protuktionstechnisches Kolloquium 98,
(PTK 98), Berlin, 1998.

The publication introduces the fundamental basis of the system and
  shows the direction of my research which has been completed at present.

I hope our discussion will continue,
Regards,

Klaus Berg