RE: Somewhat off topic - Best CAM Program?

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 13:31:57 EEST

Glen

Delcam products are most certainly available in the US!
Details of our software can be found at http://www.delcam.com
North America: Delcam Inc. 3270 Electricity Drive, Windsor, ON N8W 5J1
Tel: 800-664-3506 or 519-974-8088 Fax: 519-974-8170
E-mail: marketing @delcam.com
Delcam will be pleased to put you in touch with our Sales Partner
nearest to your location.

Regards

Ed

Ed LAMBOURNE                                Delcam plc
Technical Director                      Small Heath Business Park,
ebl@delcam.com                        Birmingham, B10 0HJ, UK
Tel:+44(0)121-766-5544             Fax: +44(0)121-766-5511
http://www.delcam.com               Mobile: +44 (0)7775 642817

-----Original Message----- From: Wolfram Oldörp [mailto:w.oldoerp@online.de] Sent: 05 May 2001 19:10 To: RP-ML Subject: Re: Somewhat off topic - Best CAM Program?

Take a look on Delcam and Cimatron products. We are searching for a while, because we are not so happy with IDEAS Generative Machining. Hope both are available in US. kind regards Wolfram Oldörp http://www.w-oldoerp.onlinehome.de