RE: Question on Solid View software

From: Serna, Stephen (stephen.serna@honeywell.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 14:56:04 EEST

You are both right. If the Iguess module was not purchased, then your
friend can not handle Iguess files. Obviously you can. Personally, I try
to avoid them and perhaps there is some merit in not being able to handle
them at all.

My favorite saying for dealing with some Iguess files is:
"It is like picking specks of fly sh*t out of pepper with boxing gloves on"

S Serna
Honeywell
Morristown, NJ