Re: Stl file from ultrasound data or the chocolate baby discussion from 2000

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 06:46:00 EEST

> We used a 3D ultrasound to capture a fetal face, used biomodelling to
> manufacture a scaled down SL biomodel and then cast it in chocolate!
> This made the perfect gift for mums baby shower.
> Paul D'Urso MB., BS., PhD

    For those who might not remember this discussion on the RP-ML, the whole
thread is available at http://www.ennex.com/fabbers/RP-ML/food.sht.

    Frankly, I'm a little queasy about moms sitting around eating chocolate
replicas of their babies, but what do I know?

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com