Re: Somewhat off topic - Best CAM Program?

From: asrp (asrp@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 03:33:39 EEST

Glenn,
                You may like to consider "Worknc" basically we use for
graphite electrode machining, quite easy to use and covers big range of
machining strategies, their site is www.worknc.com

Like you mentioned Esprit we used upto ver10. Its still very strong in
wirecutting, 2d and 2&half D programs. Making 2d drawings not as many as
options as major cad packages but very very simple and fast to use.
Knowledge based database is another plus point. If you need any further
info on these two packages drop me a mail.

Thanks
Rick
rsingh@arptech.com.au
www.arptech.com.au