URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: akin williams (a_lliams@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 19:24:23 EEST

OKA DUBE & Co.
NICON HOUSE ste.4,
 LAGOS, NIGERIA.
 ATTENTION:

   Dear Sir,

                    URGENT BUSINESS
REQUEST
                        I am a lawyer resident and practicing in Lagos, Nigeria and I am using this correspondence to
urgently seek and request your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly
 beneficial financial arrangement. An
important
 client
 of mine whose details I cannot release at
this point
 has implored me to contact a reliable and
 trustworthy
 partner overseas to urgently receive and
handle
 funds
 totaling TWENTY MILLION US DOLLARS (US
$20.M) in CASH
 presently lodged in a security/finance
outfit in
 Amsterdam,NETHERLANDS. Due to my client’s

 inability to travel out of

 the country presently and the fact that
we continue to

 accumulate huge debts daily as long as this

 consignment remains in the security
company we need a

 friend and partner to proceed as soon as
possible and

 retrieve this money on behalf of my client and

handle it as duly instructed.
       We have agreed in
principle
 give thirty-percent (30%) of the total
sum to
 whomever
shall handle this funds for us while the
remaining
 seventy-percent (70%) shall be for my
client and I.
 As
 soon as you are ready to proceed and
retrieve this
 cash on our behalf we shall furnish you
with the
 details and information you will need.
    Please be rest assured that this

 arrangement is absolutely risk free and
cannot
 implicate you in any way yet I implore
you to handle
 this matter with urgency and utmost
confidentiality
 even if you do not intend to execute the
project for
 us. Whatever is the case please
acknowledge receipt
 of
 this mail via the above Email address and
if your
 response is positive we shall proceed
immediately
 without any delay.