URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL is a scam - FBI investigates

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 20:39:31 EEST

Just thought that I would let everyone know, since I thought it was common
knowledge. This is a scam. The FBI is investigating. I usually get around
one of these a day right now. The best thing to do per my ISP and the abuse
centers for hotmail, yahoo and others is to simply delete the message. Do
not under any circumstances reply or send anything to these people or to
anyone that requests your information, or a payment in order to claim a
prize or for a routing of money.

B. J. Arnold-Feret
ppsltd@airmail.net