Re: Casting Sanders Wax.

From: Catherine Minich (ceminich@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 02:40:44 EEST

I kept a log for awhile but the size, density and proportions caused such
variation that I finally decided, for our purposes, that it wasn't worth it.
Generally, I have found if I work in CAD to exact proportions I can scale
the model 5% to take one rubber molding and 7.5% to take two. This is far
from exact science but it usually gets me pretty close.

-Cate Minich