FW: Making a single STL file from Multiple parts.

From: Paul Scheible (PaulS@harbec.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 20:16:10 EEST

Oliver-
        If your customer has access to Solidworks you can export the
assembly from ProE as a parasolid file then bring it into Solidworks. In
Solidworks under the STL options there is the option to "save all components
of an assembly as a single file"
That should solve your problem. This option may exist in ProE also, but I
am unfamiliar with that software.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Scheible