RE: SULFNBK.EXE resident virus deletion

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@uri.edu)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 20:41:14 EEST

Wait a Minute!!! I thought this looked suspicious. Don't delete the file
yet. When doing a quick search on Microsoft's website, I found that this is
a standard Microsoft file. I don't know what it does, but my guess is that
if you delete it you will have problem running Windows in some way. Thus,
the email itself is the virus! It looks like you've been snookered, B.J. I
am sure someone will soon email the list with what this file actually is.

Brent Stucker
Dr. Brent Stucker, Director & Asst. Professor
Rapid Manufacturing Center
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540