Re: Anyone Know of a Good Powder Coat Company?

From: SiderWhite (siderwhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 03:38:42 EEST

Adrian:

Here are 3 places you might try:

Bob Eisel Powder Coating Services
1-800-254-8121

Lorac Powder Coating Services
1-800-554-0144

ECO Science
316-303-9272

I've used Lorac on some steel tubing while doing an automotive restoration
project
and the quality, price, and speed of service were very good. If you're going
to give anyone a large contract such as 1.5 million parts annually you may
want to get some additional references to make sure of the quality and the
ability to meet your production numbers.

Good Luck,
Glenn Whiteside