stl file communication over the internet....

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 11:36:49 EEST

test StationeryDear list

Can vendors of software which allows interactive communication of CAD over
the net get in contact with me. I have only found Magics Communicator at
the moment and our purchasing officer needs three quotes or a good excuse
for less to release funds. If anyone has any comment on communicator I
would appreciate them.

Also I am still hoping for replies on my asset register
question........don't let me down guys I'm desperate.

Best regards

Chris

Dr. Chris Sutcliffe
Rapid and Micro Manufacturing Research