RV: We need file

From: Xavier Plantà (st@ascamm.es)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 11:43:45 EEST

Hello RP News-Readers,

I turn again to this news-group with the hope of finding another particular
STL files.

Preamble:
I'm working in a research project of topological nature and sooner or later
we'll need a solid model of the results. For the moment, in order to
convince the RTD performers for the necessity of using Rapid Prototyping
techniques, I'd like to show them some examples of solid figures of minimal
surfaces.

Request:
In particular, I'm interested in the construction of a Costa Surface. Has
anybody generated STL for this minimal surface.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Dr. Ricard Jimenez
ASCAMM Foundation
Barcelona