Re: We need file

From: Robert Crangle (rcltd@nckcn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 20:45:14 EEST

The Costa surface looks really good when done on an LOM system. It comes out looking like fine art. Look at Al Hastbacka's attachment, and imagine it carved out of a solid piece of wood, showing the grain.

Bob Crangle
Rose & Crangle, Ltd.
102 E. Lincoln Avenue
Lincoln, KS 67455-0285
785 524 3130 (fax - 3436)
Managing Issues in Science and Technology