Omni Hotel

From: SFF Symposium (sffsymp@uts.cc.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 17:29:23 EEST

Hi, Everyone!

If you are planning to attend the SFF Symposium in August, we highly
recommend that you go ahead and make your reservations at the Omni
Hotel as soon as possible. I talked to them yesterday and it seems
there will be another major conference in Austin during the same time
frame as the Symposium. The July 14 cut-off date will be strictly
enforced for holding our block of rooms.

Contact info for the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown: +512-476-3700 or
1-800-THE-OMNI. You will need to give a credit card number to
reserve your room. Please be sure to mention the Solid Freeform
Fabrication Symposium so that you can get our special rates. ($95
single/$95 double)

Please let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you in August!

Thank you,
Rosalie

Rosalie Foster
SFF Symposium Coordinator

Our Postal Mailing Address:

University of Texas at Austin
SFF Symposium/Attn: Dr. Bourell
Mechanical Engineering C2200
160 E. Dean Keeton Street
Austin, TX 78705 USA

phone + (512) 471-3026
fax + (512) 471-7681
SFF Website: http://lff.me.utexas.edu/

For visitor information about Austin:
http://austin.citysearch.com/Austin/Visitors/

For information about the new Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
http://austin.citysearch.com/E/V/AUSTX/0006/34/82/

For general information about Austin:
http://austin.citysearch.com/