AW: Software for representing gradient materials

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 12:39:58 EEST

Dear Jan,

there was also a paper presented at the EURORP 2001 in Paris last week
according this topic:

"Representation and CAD Modeling of Heterogeneous Objects"

from Y.K. Siu h9610687@hkusua.ku.hk
and S.T.Tan sttan@hkucc.hku.hk

Department of Mechanical Engineering, The Universit< of Hong Kong,
Pokfulam Road

Best regards

Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / General Management

imagination, creation, dimension, ...
                                        ... it could be the solution
Envision Technologies GmbH - Computer Aided Modeling Devices
Elbestrasse 10
D-45768 Marl
Fon: +49 (0)2365 915-460
Fax: +49 (0)2365 915-461