Re: graining SLA's

From: Lee Eisinger (texture@textureame.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 19:31:53 EEST

Doug:
If anyone is using the same process or similar process in graining
SLA's, prototypes and models as we do, they are violating the patent
pending that we have filed in 24 countries. As far as I know, we are the
only texturing company who has taken this part of the prototyping
industry seriously. CST actually wanted to be licensed by us, but I
declined, and evidently they don't take us seriously. Won't this be
interesting?
Another of our competitors' is advertising that they texture models, but
they also want to build models, which directly competes with all of the
service bureaus. We view all of the service bureaus as potential
customers and welcome the opportunity to quote your work.
If you would like, send us an SFX, or STL file (since we use Sold View)
and we can look at the part and give you a call to discuss any details
and we will quote you a price.
Respectfully,
Lee Eisinger
President