Re: PU LIST

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 00:24:45 EEST

We can provide you with a set of Technical Data Sheets for CAMATTINI
polyurethane systems. These include:
- heat resistant rigid systems to simulate ABS and other rigid
thermoplastics
- semi rigid systems for simulation of PE or PP and applications with
living hinges
- water clear rigid systems for transparent parts such as lenses
- semi flexible & flexible systems for simulation of rubber parts with
various levels of hardness

Please provide your mailing address.

Sincerely,
Michael Tsenter