What is your preferred CAD platform?

From: CAD users (cad@aeclistings.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 02:09:59 EEST

The AEC Newsletter would like to find out what the most-used CAD or 3D visualization platforms are these days by asking a few VERY short questions. We highly value your time and thank you for just taking one minute to make your voice heard.

Pick your preferred platform here:
http://aecnewsletter.com/cadsurvey.html

In return, you will be given a free subscription to the AEC Newsletter, which covers CAD management jobs and productivity issues as well as business development and career development topics. You will find it concise, helpful, and informative.

Sincerely,

Kevin M. Harper, AIA
AECNewsletter.com
AECListings.com

We try to diligently maintain our database so that those who do not with to receive communications from us...don't! If you would like us to remove you from our list, please allow us to do so by visiting:

http://aecnewsletter.com/remove.html