Re: Rapid Tooling application.

From: Nick Osborn (Nick.Osborn@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 18:04:30 EEST

Dear Pradeep

We will be happy to quote the Swiftool route for your client's project.

Our proposed solution is: RP master > Swiftool injection mould > 1,000+ parts in material of choice.

1st real parts typically available within a week of RP master availability.

Please send me a zipped binary STL together with production material spec. and we will get you a quote by return.

Regards

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
www.swiftech.co.uk

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time is Money"

>>> Leading Edge Marketing Services <lems@vsnl.com> 26/06/01 07:28:52 >>>
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a cost effective solution to prototype a auto
component and then take it through a vacuum casting system or anything
else that would give a mould to shoot out atleast a 1000 plastics parts.

This client visited Euromold and was told this can be done, by using
certain very hard epoxy molds which can give even a million parts.

regards,
Pradeep Ullal
Leading Edge Marketing Services, India