Major Update: RP Service Bureau Directory

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 22:32:43 EEST

Subj: Major Update: RP Service Bureau Directory

Greetings:

We've just updated our service bureau directory with hundreds of changes,
including many additional locations and even faster navigation features.
Approximately 525 locations are now listed.

If you are a service provider, PLEASE CHECK YOUR LISTING or CONTACT
INFORMATION. If we could not verify your existence, you may well have been
REMOVED. Contact us by email for immediate corrections.

Listings are free. Organizations may have up to 50 words with each listing
describing their services, technologies, contact information, phone numbers,
or anything else that would be helpful to sales efforts, also without charge.
A separate listing may be made for each of your locations or sales offices.
University service providers and government agencies are also welcome.

You can find the WORLDWIDE GUIDE TO RAPID PROTOTYPING at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road