RE: Prototyping an Investment cast part

From: Mark Mackie (mmackie@quickparts.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 06:40:26 EEST

Nick,

Quickparts can supply you with the prototype investment casting
that you have inquired about. We will turn your STL file into
an A356-t6 casting in about 10 days.

Click here http://www.Quickparts.com to learn more about our
investment casting services.

You can also register for instant access and experience the industry
standard in web-based instantaneous quoting for rapid prototypes. No
need to wait up all night to chat with a supplier in the states,
the Quickparts.com store is open 24x7.

If you qualify, you can also download our Instantaneous Quoting Engine
for your own use. This tool is called MyQuote, and will instantly
quote SLA, SLA, FDM, and Cast Urethanes in the privacy of your own
desktop. No uploading, no internet transfer.

Injection Mold Tooling and parts coming soon.

Warm Regards,

Mark Mackie
Quickparts.com
404-303-6612