Re: APMM list

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 00:56:47 EEST

At Friday 06/29/2001 , Marshall Burns wrote:

I got a wrong address on my last posting that was to go the APMM list too (Assoc of Prof. Model Makers). I haven't posted to that list in a while. Who knows the right address for their list?

Hi Marshall,

The address has been changed end of last year.
It now is:
<MILE@modelmakers.org>

For more information: