Re: Is It still Active?

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@rapid.lpt.fi)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 08:40:19 EEST

Yup, alive and stronger than ever... It's just this summer thing that
slows down the traffic... someting to do with higher temperature (?) And
surely the 4th of July in USA does have an effect to rp-ml as well...
So have a nice one!

Anyway...

Any Industrial Designers out there? I need to
talk to someone, preferrably european (-sorry folks, no discrimination, just a matter of
geography), who is using RP for consept modelling or similar (very
early stage prototypes, design
mock-ups, whatever... perhaps also ergonomics and things
like that)... Also anyone doing research with rp and ergonomics (or close
to that) could be the one I'm looking for.

Know something? Throw me an email either here or to
my personal account Hannu.Kaikonen@iki.fi
- jes, that's a bit simpler than our official address isn't it - even a
non-finnish speaken person can pronounce that :)

Cheers!

Rapid Dude

--
Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@rapid.lpt.fi>