SFF deadlines approaching

From: Rosalie Foster (rosalief@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 19:59:57 EEST

July 6, 2001

Hi, Everyone!

The 12th Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium is quickly approaching.
It will be held in Austin, Texas, USA, August 6-8, 2001. A tentative
program is available on our website. If you submitted an abstract
and have not already done so, please check the program to see when
you present.

If you are planning to attend the SFF Symposium in August, we highly
recommend that you go ahead and make your reservations at the Omni
Hotel as soon as possible. It seems there will be another major
conference in Austin during the same time frame as the Symposium.
The July 14 cut-off date will be strictly enforced for holding our
block of rooms.

Contact info for the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown: +512-476-3700 or
1-800-THE-OMNI. You will need to give a credit card number to
reserve your room. Please be sure to mention the Solid Freeform
Fabrication Symposium so that you can get our special rates. ($95
single/$95 double)

Another approaching deadline is for pre-registration. The
pre-registration deadline is July 17. You may register on the web or
by fax. We have had some difficulties with our website recently, so
if you tried to register on the web but did not receive an email from
me informing you of receipt of the registration form, please register
again. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Papers for your presentation(s) are due electronically by July 17.
Instructions are available on the website.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you in August!

Thank you,
Rosalie