Planned recruitment of CNC machinist

From: Andy Chittenden (a.m.chittenden@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 18:57:12 EEST

Dear List

We run a Mikron high HSM 700 high speed CNC, together with sla / sls /
vacuum casting in Liverpool, UK

We are planning to recruit an additional CNC machinist to join our team of 7
people in August. We use the machine, together with other traditional
tools for the production of prototype parts and tool cavities in a wide
range of materials. The successful candidate will be given the
opportunity to use existing sla / sls / moulding and model making skills as
well, or to learn them. More details about the work which we do are
available at www.pidc.co.uk For informal enquiries please contact Andy
Chittenden by email: andy@pidc.co.uk