More Rookie SLS questions

From: RP Scott (powderparts@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 00:35:22 EEST

Hi all,

I got asked a question during a tour of our facilities about why Glass
Filled Duraform is bright white in powder form and turns grey when sintered.

All I could do was give a big shoulder shrug.

I get questions like that all the time . . . kind of like kids asking their
dad: "Why is the sky blue?"

Anyone got the answer to the grey Duraform GF question?

For that matter. . . does anyone have a list of other FAQ by people who see
a Sinterstation for the first time?

Oh . .and the answers to such questions would be nice too.

Thanks in advance,

"RP" Scott