On-line training RPT and more...

From: Xavier Plantà (st@ascamm.es)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 09:55:47 EEST

Dear Colleagues,

>From ASCAMM Technology Center, we are proud to present our on-line training
courses on:

* DESING AND MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES TO REDUCE TIME-TO-MARKET USING
   RAPID PROTOTYPING & TOOLING.

   - 30h on-line training Course during 5 weeks.
   - Theoretical expositions and practices.
   - A lot of course notes and documentation.
   - Supported by CIMNE Virtual Campus through the internet explorer.
   - And much more! ..

Starts on : October, 1st 2001
Ends on : November, 9th 2001
Registration fee : 370€ (Euros) + 16% TAXES (only on EEC countries)
This master is in spanish and english.

Please, visit the course web page for more information:
http://www.ascamm.com/form/rpt-en/index.htm

* Master on PLASTIC MATERIALS AND PARTS ENGINEERING.
* Master on SHEET METAL PARTS DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
* Master on DESIGN, MANUFACTURING AND TESTING ALTERNATIVE TECHNIQUES OF
INDUSTRIAL PARTS.

   - Post graduate training.
   - 450h training during 10 months + 50h final project.
   - On-line activities and practices.
   - With practice software (demo or student versions).
   - Expert conferencies worldwide and transmited on video-streaming.
   - On-line teacher support by e-mail, chat, disscusion forums and
videoconferencing.
   - Supported by CIMNE Virtual Campus through the internet browser.

Starts on : October, 15th 2001
Class end : July, 26th 2002
Project presentation : November, 22th 2002
Ends on : December, 20th 2002

Registration fee : 3300€ (Euros) + 16% TAXES (only on EEC countries)

Please, visit the course preview web page for more information:
http://www.ascamm.com/form/emaster_preview/master-eng.html

Xavier Plantà
Director de Operaciones
Fundació ASCAMM Centre Tecnològic