re: Large Part Prototype Injection Molding ?

From: Karen Halvorson (karenh@schmitprototypes.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 18:16:31 EEST

Schmit Prototypes is a leader in multiple cast prototypes and low volume Injection Molding. We have the capability - in-house- to do extremely large parts. Please feel free to call Tom Budd, our General Manager at 715-235-8474 for information or e-mail at tomb@schmitprototypes.com.

Thank you.
Karen Halvorson
Schmit Prototypes, Inc.
1801 indianhead Drive