RP services in the Far East

From: ron.nyam (ron.nyam@kinergy.com.sg)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 05:05:21 EEST

Dear list,

For those interest to outsourcing in the Far East.

We have just added some new European machines to our list:
6 unit of EDM Roboform 35,
1 wire cut Charmilles Robfil 400,
2 units of electrode milling Roeders 600 and
A CNC surface grinder Jung 630-D to our machine list etc.

Our core business is Contract Electronics Manufacturing please visit our web
page http://www.kinergy.com.sg for more information.
We are capable of building spares, sub-module to complete systems for
example:
Rapid Prototyping machine & equipments used in the semi-conductor.

We also operates a bureau service in Shanghai due to its low labour cost.

Ron
Kinergy Pte Lte (Singapore)
Business Development Executive
Tel: 65-4841866 ext. 185