Re: Objet Patterns

From: Steven (steven@familyjeweler.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 01:40:13 EEST

I got the sample Objet keyring a few years ago at the Rosemont(still
wish it was here) RP show. I took it back to my jewelry shop and put
the torch to it and it resisted the blue flame for several seconds and
then began to sputter and pop and turn a nasty smelling brown smoking,
hissing mess. I decided it's reaction to heat was too violent to be
castable. Of course as you can tell my scientific method might have
been flawed.

Steven Pollack
Digital Jeweler, LLC
Online Custom Jewelry Design