Design Contest

From: Michelle (mpwyatt@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 04:38:52 EEST

Hello,
I know there are a lot of educators, designers and artists that view this
list...
I wanted to bring your attention to a design contest sponsored by ATI which
is focused on creating WaterClear(TM) models.
The details are at www.atirapid.com/contest/designaward.html.
The prizes are geared towards promoting the RP industry: The grand prize
includes a free trip to Euromold and a lot of free RP work.
I want to avoid sounding like an advertisement, but based on previous
postings, I think many of you will find this of interest.
Michelle Wyatt