RE: PICZA/MODELA question

From: Chris Lawrie (cl@delcam.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 15:37:01 EEST

Jack
What is your application?
Our ArtCAM team use the Picza for intricate engraving work etc.
I (CopyCAD Product Manager) have also recently been involved in an
assessment of the Picza as a Reverse Engineering tool (mainly in the
ceramics sector). I must say I am impressed with it's abilities (for certain
applications where accuracy and speed are not prerequisites).
If Reverse Engineering is what you are trying to do you should also look at
the Cyclone as an alternative contact system (www.renishaw.com)

I hope that this helps

Chris L

Chris Lawrie Product Marketing Manager