Looking for Wainwright website or distributor

From: James_Paul@appliedmems.com
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 17:43:12 EEST

All,

   I am looking for a website for Wainwright prototyping supplies.
   We haven't bought any for a couple of years now, and our
  supply is getting low. We neeed to replenish it, but I cannot find
  the manufacturer any longer. Does anyone have any idea if this
  company is still in existence? If so, do they have a web address?
  If they do, what would it be? I believe this is a German company,
  and I've searched the web with no luck. Any help here would be
  greatly appreciated. Reply to me directly at jpaul@i-o.com

                         Thanks and Regards,

                              Jim