Re: Mold Designers?

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (dvanputt@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 14:31:48 EEST

Hi Brad,

Asmat, a precision mold shop in Rochester, NY does mold design only, along
with grade 6 mold make, wire and sinker EDM, CNC machining, and mold
maintenance. Asmat is part of the Foster Group of three companies, Papago,
Asmat, and Westplex, with years of experience in prototyping, mold design &
construction, and high speed production of plastic parts. Contact me if you
would like more details.

--
Doug
-